Saturday 3 October 2009

Pizza Express Blogger Dinner!


Last night I had a fantastic dinner at Pizza Express thanks to their generous offer of a 'Blogger Lunch' to try out their new Leggera pizza! The new ‘Leggera’ pizza is apparently causing a bit of a stir as it’s got a hole in the middle that’s filled with salad, and is only 500 calories! Sounds good to me as I am trying to be a bit healthy after holiday eating and drinking.

We arrived at our local Pizza Express in Southampton at around 7.30pm and had to wait about 30 minutes for a table, which wasn't too bad as we could read up on the menu! We decided to try the Garlic Bread and Tomato and Mozzarella salad for starters, which were both amazing and tasted so good. We both then had the Leggera Contadina, which had chicken, peppers, and spinach plus loads of healthy salad in the middle as you can see from the photo above! The funniest part of the evening was my boyfriend's surprise when he asked me why this pizza was only 500 calories and I replied that the middle was missing! He actually couldn't believe it and thought I was joking - typical man! But he actually really enjoyed the pizza and was very full up after his meal so was a definite winner from him... and me! The staff were excellent throughout the meal - our waitress was called Sally and was great, so thanks Sally! It was a very busy evening and they still had loads of time for us which is becoming a bit of a luxury when you go out these days!

Check out the new ‘2 Leggera pizza’s for £10’ voucher on:www.facebook.com/pizzaexpress. You can invite your friends then download the voucher via Facebook. Baring in mind the pizzas are about £9 each this is a genuinely good deal and well worth it for a cheap lunch or dinner with a friend especially if you're on a diet! I would definitely have the Leggera pizza again and look forward to trying out another one...:-)

5 comments:

Carlito86 said...

That looks SO nice!!! I could really eat that now! I remember these coming out they were in partnership with Weight Watchers and I didn't think they looked very nice but this does! Thanks for the links xx

Unknown said...

hehe I know everytime I look at the bloody picture I get starving it is lovely and tasty and a bargain if you use the voucher :) xxx

Lipglossiping said...

Your picture actually makes it look a lot tastier than the promo. Man I want some lunch now! Thanks for the voucher link :)

Unknown said...

I think my photo is better than the advert - it has more salad and looks a lot nicer! Maybe I should be a photographer?! LOL! You should try it in southampton its good xxx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Looks yummy!! I may have Pizza now for dinner hehe x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *