Monday 19 October 2009

L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Renewal Serum Inside Mascara review


There has been quite a few reviews on blogs about the new L'Oréal Paris Double Extension Renewal Serum Inside Mascara (wow what a mouthfull!!) so was really excited to try it out. It is currently on offer in Boots for £7.76, which is a pretty good deal as you get the Renewal Lash Serum, as well as a mascara. As you can see from my photos,it gives amazing lashes! First of all you use the serum enriched base coat with Arginine and Centella which makes your lashes really nourished and looks after them in the long-term helping them grow! Secondly you use the lengthening mascara for a lash extension effect which claims to give up to 80% longer-looking lashes. I don't normally believe claims on mascaras adverts, as we all know they use fake lashes anyway (what is the point in making an advert for a mascara if you use fash lashes - why?!). However, I would actually say this claim is pretty correct as my lashes were much, much longer than before!
The only downside to the 'double' mascara is in the morning I really can't be bothered to apply the serum, then the mascara. That's purely because I always get up so late and have around five minutes to apply my make-up! But if you have a spare ten minutes for your routine in the morning, then it is a fantastic buy and I will definitely be re-purchasing!

Who else has tried this mascara and what do you think?

6 comments:

mizzworthy said...

I picked up the serum as well as the mascara - I love how the mascara makes lashes look but it seems to dry up a bit quickly - the serum is working well so far though! xxx

Unknown said...

@mizzworthy - I'll see how long the mascara lasts as I haven't had it very long and is all ok so far!! xxx

Laura Louise said...

I have just got the lash serum :) hopfully it works on growning the lashes lol! have you tried that too? or just the double wand one? xx

iPinkiLoveu said...

yer i have just the last serum and it has done a really good job im defffo gna keep on using it!!!

Doma-Nikki said...

I've been interested in buying this mascara! I usually use mascaras for thick lashes and dont tend to try anything else, but the idea of looking after my lashes at the same time sounds good! :o)

Unknown said...

@doma-nikki - it's certainly a new concept and gives great lahshes. I guess we will see the results in the long run! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *