Wednesday 21 October 2009

Origins Skin tone correcting serum

I hate this time of year as my skin always seems to look so dull having lost its summer glow. I am always on the lookout for skin brightening products that will give me a healthy glow all year round so decided to try out the new Origins Skin tone Correcting Serum (£30). I must admit I don’t know too much about Origins and their product range, but I do know they use potent plants, organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oils which is really important for me when applying products to my face.

This serum consists of naturally-derived Vitamin C which helps to create even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dullness, dark spots and discolourations. Cucumber Extract and Japanese Basil Leaf help prevent future spotting and freckling. It has a lovely smell and texture that feels really soothing on your face and definitely brightens up your face. The downside is it is pricey – but then as you know you get what you pay for with skincare products and serums do tend to cost more than moisturisers.

Who else has tried Origins and what are your favourite products as I’d like to try some more out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

NADM and Modern Friction are my Origins faves. I'm gonna try out a few more products as Marcia (Let's Go Shopping) has persuaded me to go back to their counter and have a play after here recent Origins reviews.

Suzi said...

I tried that but it made my skin break out =( I think I will be trying out Cliniques correcting tone next. I was so dissapointed too as I love Origins. I would reccommend the charcoal mask and the Never a dull moment scrub =)

Unknown said...

@ Suzi - I have seen the never a dull moment scrub on the website and want to try that now!!
@Yinka - I have seen Marcia's reviews on Origins, she is a massive fan!! x

David Butch said...

Hi,

If you want to improve your skin tone then make use of infrared saunas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *