Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Nailene review

I am soo rubbish at painting my own nails - I always get my sister or friend to do them for me if I can't afford to get them done in a salon (which is most of the time!) Nailene, a US company kindly send me some products to try out, so I decided to try out the French Tip Pen Kit which has a great white tip pen and a lovely top coat. I found this kit really easy to use and in particular like how easy it is to do a french manicure yourself!! At first I couldn't work out how to use the tip pen but realised you have to push down on the end like a bingo pen! This ensures that you have enough varnish on the pen for each nail. It literally takes five minutes to give yourself a great, smooth manicure and is so easy to do even with complete novices like moi! I have found one downside though - I have had the polish on for two days and it has already chipped which is a real shame :( Maybe next time I will add an extra top coat to see if it lasts longer? You can buy Nailene products for around £4.99 online so they are well priced and worth checking out!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *