Thursday 8 October 2009

Clinique Youth Surge (no you won't end up 16 again!)

Hi hope everybody is having a good week! I thought I would write about the latest love in my life – the new Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturiser (£38) from Clinique. I admit I am not really the target audience as I am just 23, however I believe prevention is key in skincare. This new moisturiser is inspired by Sirtuin technology (whatever that is lol!!) which can slow the appearance of ageing – result! It also has SPF protection, which is really important for me as it helps both minimize the look of lines and wrinkles and strengthen skin’s resistance to the environment. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected, which is what I look for in a day cream. It also promises that you will look younger for longer – so what do you think? I’d say worth investing in for your mum as a present and definitely worth trying yourself – downside is it is quite pricey though.

6 comments:

Kell said...

im always interested in stuff like this. i feel like it never ever works lol. my mom always has tons of these laying around & theyre all half used, so im guessing they werent giving her the results she was looking for! oh well, nice review :)

xoxo

Lipglossiping said...

I'm sure the biggest anti-aging feature of all these products is the SPF content. Doesn't stop me buying them though! Great review!

Random London Girl said...

That sounds good! I am 22 and getting extremely panic-y about the fine lines that have started appearing on my face. I should really invest in a good moisturiser, might give this one a try. Would you say it would be okay for sensitive skin?

ALEXA-ALEXANDRA said...

very interesting blog you have:)
good luck:) comment y blog;xoxo;
http://alexababyface.blogspot.com/

Dazzledust25 said...

I've picked this up a few times and put it back :)Great review!

Unknown said...

@randomlondongirl - they do several versions of the moisturiser - for oily/combination, sensitive skin etc so I would say try out the version for your skin type hope that helps! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *