Thursday, 8 October 2009

Clinique Youth Surge (no you won't end up 16 again!)

Hi hope everybody is having a good week! I thought I would write about the latest love in my life – the new Youth Surge SPF 15 Age Decelerating Moisturiser (£38) from Clinique. I admit I am not really the target audience as I am just 23, however I believe prevention is key in skincare. This new moisturiser is inspired by Sirtuin technology (whatever that is lol!!) which can slow the appearance of ageing – result! It also has SPF protection, which is really important for me as it helps both minimize the look of lines and wrinkles and strengthen skin’s resistance to the environment. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and protected, which is what I look for in a day cream. It also promises that you will look younger for longer – so what do you think? I’d say worth investing in for your mum as a present and definitely worth trying yourself – downside is it is quite pricey though.

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *