Sunday 11 October 2009

Aussie Angel pamper evening in London!



Oh my god where do I start - I had an amazing day yesterday in London and the Aussie Angel Pamper Evening at Adee Phelan’s salon in Covent Garden. I was with my boyfriend and his cousin Natalie who was over visiting us from Germany and we had a great day sightseeing and hitting the shops on Oxford Street! We had so much stuff we could hardly carry it all when we were walking to the salon, which is conveniently located 5 minutes from Covent Garden tube station.

After a hectic day shopping it was pure heaven to arrive at the salon (which is amazing inside with some really funky décor) and be greeted by the lovely Aussie PR girls with some champagne! They ensured that our glasses were permanently filled up all evening so thanks guys! We then were truly pampered by the hairdressers using the Aussie products who styled our hair however we wanted. I asked for a 'blonde Cheryl Cole' look as I love the sleekness of her hair but it has natural volume - a look I can never achieve by myself. The lovely hair stylist used the Aussie Real Volume products on my hair, which smell gorgeous and are priced under £4 each! Normally when you go to a salon you love the products but when you ask the stylist each product is really expensive, so it is fab to know how reasonable these products are. My only wish would be for Aussie to have a blonde range as I do love how bright my hair looks using blonde products, in particular shampoo! So as you can see from the photos, the end results were fantastic and I still can't stop touching my hair as it so smooth but has natural volume as well :) My boyfriend's cousin looks great as well with curls in her hair - what do you think?

I had a great evening chatting to the lovely Charlotte and Yinka too and their friends - think we all enjoyed the champagne!! I also got to briefly meet Adee Phelan as well and his gorgeous dog Rocky (I think he was called Rocky?!) So thanks again to Aussie for a memorable evening - I had a great time and can't wait to do it again!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't tried the volume ones. Will have to give them a go.

Lipglossiping said...

oooh my bag was *nearly* big enough to hide Rocky in. We coulda took turns! Yours on the weekend, mine in the week! haha!

Lipglossiping said...

oh and my hair is in dire need of a wash now... but... IT STILL HAS VOLUME! LOL

Nicola said...

OMG how slow am I! Only just realised who this is! You sly one :P Hair looks gorgeous by the way xx

Unknown said...

@ Nicola hehehe thanks! shame you weren't there! Need to wash my hair today though have been hoping it will last longer! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *