Wednesday 2 September 2009

TRESemmé's 24 Hour Body range

I was sent TRESemmé's 24 Hour Body range for review a couple weeks ago and have been really impressed so far by the results. I don’t really need ‘volume’ products as such, as my hair is quite thick and wavy anyway, but was happy to try some out for when I wear my hair naturally. When I wear my straight I normally go for shampoos that make my hair sleek which means my waves tend to drop out after washing! I found the shampoo and conditioner used together made my hair incredibly soft and gave my waves lots of ‘natural’ volume. For the daytime I try not to use too many products as I find my hair is greasy by the evening. However for an evening out I used the foaming mousse and finishing spray which used are designed to be used in conjunction with each other AND ensured my hair held it’s volume all night! The products are all priced under £5 and I think are on offer in Sainsburys at the moment so are amazing value – definitely worth trying out if your hair needs a boast!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seriously flat hair and have been trying the mousse out- have a mixed opinion, seems to work ok but can end up a bit 'crusty'. Perhaps need to try the finishing spray with it.

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of their hair products. I love their shampoos and conditioners the most. My hair always feel fuller and softer.

Unknown said...

@beautyjunkielondon maybe try not applying so much? xx

lorien kate said...

I NEED to try this stuff! My hair is fine and wispy and needs a bit of OOMPH!!! :) great post! xx

daisychain said...

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner latetly too, I rather like it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

@ tegan Howlett - thanks hun will have a look now !

@ daisychain glad you like it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *