Tuesday 1 September 2009

My favourite new perfumes :)



Hey guys, hope you all had a lovely bank holiday weekend – I went to Germany to visit the boyf family, and my sister and her boyfriend also came too! It was a lovely weekend and I enjoyed some sun as well – result! Only downside was being told off at Southampton airport for having too many liquid beauty products and having to spend ten minutes squishing them into one stupid mini plastic bag – don’t you just hate that?!

Anyway I thought I would write about some of my favourite new perfumes that I have been trying out over the past few weeks that I recommend to buy!

1) Viktor & Rolf 50ml Flowerbomb La Vie en Rose eau de toilette (£50 for 100ml). A new sparkling version of the original Flowerbomb eau de toilette, unveiled with freshness and a lighter touch for the summer. Green notes and citrus fruits have been reinforced, whilst maltol and vanilla calm, to decrease the sugary scent. My sister got this perfume on offer at Southampton Airport – 2 for £35! I really like this as the eau de parfum is a really strong scent (which I LOVE) but this one is much more suitable for the day and is a lot lighter. And cheaper if you can spot it at the airport!

2) Diesel Fuel for life summer edition (£32 for 75ml). Featuring colourful frosted glass bottles inspired by summer spirits and cocktails, this fragrance offers a refreshing take on the original Fuel for life fragrance. There is also a lovely male version of the fragrance as well, so you can have ‘his n hers’ perfume! This is a great value fragrance that smells amazing and lasts a long time for a summer fragrance which normally has less alcohol in it.

3) DKNY Purple Eau de Toilette 100ml (£29.85 for 100ml) This is the new fragrance from DKNY that is available now in Boots. The limited edition perfume is a bouquet of warm white florals juxtapose against clear spices. Top notes are a cocktail of pink pepper, ginger root, coriander buds, and wet mandarin flower. The heart includes a blend of jasmine tea, magnolia, red orchid petals and honeysuckle. While the warm base features a mix of sandalwood, cedarwood and cashmere woods, blended with elemi for sensual depth. It is a lot muskier than the original DKNY Women fragrance and not so fruity, which I love and is perfect for a stronger, autumn fragrance.

What fragrances have you been buying recently and what do you recommend to try? Let me know what you think of my three new favourites!

6 comments:

*Peonies and lilies* said...

The V&R perfume sounds really nice, this summer my fav perfume is probably Carolina Herrera 212 On Ice, such a gorgeous scent and perfect for the summer :)

Anonymous said...

I love Diesel perfumes. My favorite is the Fuel for Life Unlimited. :) x

Unknown said...

I'm a MASSIVE fan of DKNY! i love th bottles almost as much as the scent! great post :)

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Marisa said...

Oh gosh, I love perfumes <3 I love Fancy by Jessica Simpson it stays all day!
For the summer I used Very Sexy Now Beauty of Brazil by VS ... They are really fruity and fresh (:

Unknown said...

I havent tried the Jessica Simpson one - what's it like? Is it available in the UK? x

Unknown said...

I bought my Breitling
about 7 years ago and wear it nearly everyday. Despite wearing it nearly every day, having gone diving with it, kiteboarded with it, and trekked across Australia, Scandinavia and the Far East, it looks as good today as the day I bought it.
In all honesty I'd never heard of Breitling Windrider
until I went into a store to buy a Tag Heuer - everyone I knew seemed to be wearing a Tag and it seemed like the ideal watch that could be worn both formally and for sport. Anyhow, while I was in the department store looking at the Tag collections, the assistant said, that if I liked Tag, I might also be interested in Bentley 6.75
.
Well, it was love at first sight. I know not everyone is going to like Bentley Motors
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *