Wednesday 30 September 2009

My holiday!




I'm back! I have lots of blogging I want to catch up on but have no time as I am at work until Friday. So I thought I would share a few nice pictures from my holiday near Alicante in Spain with my lovely boyfriend. I particularly love the picture on the sunrise (taken from the bathroom window at 7am lol), it was heaven! We had lovely weather apart from the last 3 days where it rained :( Not good for the tan!! Anyway hope you like the photos - the beach is called Playa de la Mata and is stunning!

5 comments:

Lipglossiping said...

Lovely pics, the sunrise look divine (as does the beach). Boo sucks to be back at work, talk about coming back down to earth with a bump!

Unknown said...

Thanks - the beach is lush it's called Playa de la Mata and not an English chav in sight!!! xx

gio said...

Welcome back! The pictures look beautiful, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

@ gio no problem glad you like them xx

Unknown said...

I was thinking since Tim is available.. maybe he could be an assistant Coach Outlet
helping with the quarterbacks and offensive line.. can you imagine coming to Florida and having the best college player being your Coach Madison
.. hanging out with you everyday -- I don't think we have to worry about the prospects still coming to Florida to play football; but to be honest.. Coach Meyer getting his health 'fixed' is the most important.. want to have him around for many years.. even if he's not on the sideline. I've been a Gator fan for 30+ years and have gone through the ups and downs of Coach Luggage
.. Dickey; Pell; Hall; Spurrier and now the best coach anyone could ask for... sorry for rambling.. just a hot topic for me -- hope our Gators will win this one for 'the Gipper' - Coach Hamptons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *