Monday 7 September 2009

I think you're an awesome girl award

I was tagged by the lovely Tegan at Hot Hobo - thanks hun! Apparently, the rules for this one are I must tell you people 10 random facts about me and then tag some other awesome blogs. So here we go!

1) I actually have met more of you bloggers than you realise! That's all I am saying... hehe!
2) I am a massive football fan and support Southampton FC who are lingering in league one - argghhhhhh!
3) My parents have lived in Istanbul for the past two years and have just arrived back in the UK. My boyfriend is also German so I have a very multi-cultural environment :)
4) I am really scared of heights!
5) I am a fussy eater as well - my favourite type of food is seafood!
6) I set up this blog after my university lecturer told me to do 'anything online' for an assignment - fun times!
7) I hate liars and bitchy people - have had some really bad experiences in the past so am wary when I first meet people.
8) I LOVE reading beauty and fashion blogs - I read them all day and would all night if I had internet!
9) My favourite animals are cats - I have one cat who is living at my parents house still and I miss him so much :-(
10) I also love playing netball and used to play in the college team until I broke my arm!

So I tag:

Marie at Marie Loves
Amy at Lipgloss86
Kelly at Kelanjo
Muhsine at Bubblegarm

Thanks!

4 comments:

Tottering along said...

ahhh I hate seafood lol!!

Unknown said...

he he i like this post!

Missy
Cavalli and Christian Louboutin bags for less at
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

LipGlossGossip said...

Thanks for following! :-)

Unknown said...

Like Breitling Watches
also is launching a new version of an older watch, but this time, it does something the older version never did, nor can any other watch in the world do. Timepieces that are as spectacular as Breitling Aeromarine
are not designed exclusively for few famous stars and big shots in the corporation world. With Breitling Windrider
you can still experience the luxury of original timepieces at minimum cost. Also you can gift these gorgeous timepieces to your beloved one, your friend, or your family members. The receivers will definitely adore the perfection of these Bentley 6.75
.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *