Monday 14 September 2009

Treats for sore feet!


I don't know about you guys but shoes in general reallly hurt my feet. A lot. I actually hardly ever wear heels anymore because I always end up with sore, rubbing feet and all my shoes are really old as I trust them not to blister my feet. All very attractive - not! Well I have been trying out some new products for my poor feet over the past few weeks, which is well deserved I think due to me neglecting them!!

I have unfortunately missed the Scholl Party Feet Diary competition (damm having no internet) but was kindly sent some products to try out instead. I tried the Scholl Party Feet Ultra Slim Invisible Gel Cushions (£4.88) when I went out last week with my friends and was really pleased with the results. They basically provide invisible cushioning to help prevent the burning pain in the balls of your feet, by effectively reducing pressure on the ball of your foot. I hate that feeling and get it every time when I wear a pair of heels out and then can't wait to get home and get them off!!! The now thinner, improved design provides even better comfort and allows 25% more space in your shoe than previous Party Feet Invisible Gel Cushions. I definately recommend these if you're wearing a thin, sandal-type shoe as they are really discreet and ensured that my feet didn't ache evening!!

I also have tried a similar range of products from Kiwi - the Kiwi Smiling Feet heel liners (£3.29) which have been fantastic when wearing new pairs of pumps for the first time. I love wearing pumps but it is guaranteed every time I get a new pair I will end up with a horrid blister on my heel - great!! The Smiling Feet heel liners are designed to be worn in any style of closed back shoes, to prevent slipping and rubbing, and improve comfort. They definately helped look after my poor heels and have meant that I can wear new pumps - hurrah!

My advice is if you suffer from painful feet and blisters to definately try out some of these products as both brands have a massive product range (I like the sound of the flip-flip strips!!!) for all parts of your feet! They are all unbder £5 as well so worth it to save having painful feet all evening and having to plaster yourself silly the next day!

6 comments:

Michelle London said...

i know what you mean,heres some shoe tips for you,especially for new shoes,the ones that hate everyone,lol

http://beautyandtheblog23.blogspot.com/2009/07/stretch-your-shoes-with-ice.html

hope this helps a little : )

Ling2 said...

I had the original scholl party feet before and they were great! Bought some cheap primark ones (as my scholl ones were stolen by one of my friends XD)and they were rubbish! didn't stick so kept slipping under my feet and rolling up causing more pain! Had to remove them...

But those heel cushion ones look great!!! Thanks for posting or I'd never have known about them :D

moonbeamstarlight xXxXx

Kell said...

ha i need SOMETHING because i have to wear heels to work everyday! i've been looking for a good solution but nothing so far.. might have to try these out! thanks!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You should all check out www.shuropody.com - they are the real foot experts. www.twitter.com/shuropody

My Passport to Style said...

These would be great to recomend to my clients, who want to get used to wearing heels, after I have given them a makeover! Great post, thanks.Sharon xx http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I also borrow a lot of books from the library, including Marilynn Karp’s “In Flagrant Collecto,” which I was perusing as I encountered the DUKES OF HAZZARD episode. When we moved into a new house half the size of our old one a year ago, it became painfully evident that I tend to actively accumulate things, especially books. But when it comes to collecting, I am to Ms. Karp as Birch Hill is to Denali. Karp’s book is a large, coffee-table style tome packed with photographs of a few of her family’s unbelievably DUKES OF HAZZARD DVD collections. It has 22 chapters, each featuring a bizarre array of collecting categories. The “Taste Changed” chapter, for instance, includes “Naughty Nellies” (suggestive bottle openers), “Linoleum Sample Books,” “Hairdresser Magazines,” and, what’s this? “DUKES OF HAZZARD DVD COLLECTION”? A lot of people collect those, but not Karp’s collections of dried slivers of used bath soap, billiard table pockets, police mug shots or mosquito coils.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *