Thursday 3 September 2009

Amazing bronzer from Bobbi Brown




I am sooo in love with the new Illuminating Bronzing Powder (£23) from Bobbi Brown which leaves the most amazing shimmery coverage on your cheeks. It’s not as thick as some bronzers and is formulated with a unique and innovative blend of sheer powder and micro pearls. It also glides on evenly and gives skin a seamless and really shimmery, natural glow. You also don’t need to apply much to the brush, as if you overload too much it goes everywhere all over your hands and is too heavy for a daytime look. So the good news is that it lasts a long time which is good news for the £23 price tag! You can see from my photos how shimmery it looks!

There are a few different shades in the range, which I have listed below. I have been using the Bali Brown and I have medium-toned skin so it matches perfectly.

Antigua – Gives radiance to pale, porcelain skintones

Maui – Gives a candlelight glow for light skin with peach undertones

Aruba – Gives a sunkissed glow for light skin with golden undertones

Bali Brown – Gives a sunkissed glow for medium skin with warm undertones

Barbados Tan – Gives a radiant glow for dark skin with richer undertones

Bahamas – Gives a warm glow to deep skin with golden undertones

Let me know what you think!

13 comments:

Emily said...

The bronzer looks lovely! I am yet to try any Bobbi Brown products!

xLovelyMakeupx said...

im just like Pyxiee i havent tried and bobbi brown products but maybe will give this a try

Unknown said...

I love Bobbi Brown products can't believe you haven't tried them!!!

Anonymous said...



Thanks for the review
I absolutely love Bobbi Brown make-up
:D

xoxo

Unknown said...

I'v eneber tried anything from Bobbi Brown so this was really helpful!

Missy
Check out what shoes Jessica Alba is wearing:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Viva La Fashion said...

ive heard amazing things about bobbi brown products but i haven't yet had the chance to try them. where would i be able to get them?

daisychain said...

Ohh I might have to swatch this when I'm next at a counter...I really struggle with bronzers as pretty much all of them are too dark on me.

Unknown said...

yeh defo try out the bronzer - it's really light compared to normal bronzers :) xxx

Tali said...

I have a love/hate bobbi brown relationship but i have 2 of these and they are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

@ Tali I love them so much too - will be buying the other shades asap I think!!!

Tali said...

im a useless shopping addict.. just got one more!! :/

Unknown said...

@Tali well done hehhee they are worth it tho :) x

Unknown said...

Bentley GT
embody this Breitling philosophy of style and luxury.These are the perfect Bentley Motors T
s that are made repeating step by step all the fabrication process following all the quality requirements set forth by the original manufacturer unlike the Navitimer Watches
you may find on the Web.So when purchasing a Navitimer World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *