Wednesday 16 September 2009

Maybelline Colour Sensational lipsticks


The past week I have fallen in love with the amazing Colour Sensational lipsticks from Maybelline (£6.84) along with lots of other UK beauty bloggers!! The new lipstick range consists of crispier colours created by pigment technology that have a gorgeous creamy feel. This is down to the fact they are enriched with honey nectar and they taste amazing too!

There are 26 shades to choose from, divided into four easy to use colour groups - plum, brown, pink and red. I have fallen in love with the pink shades - bloggers favourite 112 Ambre Rose (left) and 148 Summer Pink (right). They are easily applied and I love the texture as I have quite dry lips and these lipsticks don't dry them out at all. Sorry for the rubbish photo - I decided to start taking photos in the dark! Boots also have 3 for 2 on Maybelline at the moment so for under £15 you can have three new lovely lipsticks :) What are your favourite shades from Colour Sensational?

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh god I have so many favourites from this range! Mostly pinks. The obvious Ambre Rose, and I love Shimmer Pink, and Summer Pink, aaand Fatal Red and Ruby Star.. GAH I just love them all. <3

Ling2 said...

Really liking Galatic Mauve atm!! Haven't had time to try out all of the ones I got yet though! I'm thinking they don't stay on that long though.. :(

Toffee xXxXx

daisychain said...

Ohhh want want.

Fashion By He said...

wow your very pretty


come check out my blog, first ever fashion blog by a guy from his point of view
let he know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

hazeleyes said...

I really want to try ambre rose.. looks like a gab colour! xXx

Unknown said...

I like shimmer pink as well :) x

Fabuless Beauty said...

I saw these in Allure. They do look beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *