Wednesday 9 September 2009

Organic Surge product review

I was asked a while back (six weeks ago) if I would like to review some Organic Surge products. I follow Organic Surge on Twitter and am a big fan of the brand so was more than happy to review some of the products. Organic Surge claims their products love your skin and feeds it what it craves; naturally-derived, skin-loving ingredients and organic essential oils, which are certified by the Soil Association. I am a sucker for cute packaging and I love the packaging of the products - for organic products (which normally have dull packaging) they look really trendy.

I particularly liked the Daily Facial Wash (£4.99) and Super-Intensive Daily Moisturiser (£7.99) which I have been using every other day, for the past six weeks. I must say that the moisturiser is incredibly thick and isn’t the easiest to rub into your skin – so if you don’t have dry skin then this isn’t for you. However, the Daily Facial Wash is a lot lighter and smells lovely, which I believe is the Rose geranium essential oil. It’s quite a distinctive smell and I love the fact that organic products can smell so lovely. My face is left feeling super-clean and it’s perfect to use in the morning after getting up!

I would love Organic Surge to bring out an SPF 15 daily moisturiser as I use always use moisturisers with at least SPF 15 in them – I am not entirely sure if that’s possible to be an organic product but thought I would say it! I’d also like to try out the Skin Perfecting Polish as well as I am a big fan of face scrubs! Finally Organic Surge also has developed a Detox Diaries iPhone Application app www.detoxdiaries.com, which was created for people who are looking for motivation in dejunking and purifying their lifestyle. The Detox Diaries provide fun and daily health and beauty tips and follows the story of one normal woman called Megan who undertook a proper Detox for six weeks! You can see the results video below – I don’t think I could Detox for that long though despite the results!!

6 comments:

Holly said...

I've never heard of this brand, the wash sounds good!

Tottering along said...

I haven't heard of it either but I'm tempted to try out the moisturiser.

hp @ o.s said...

excited to hear that you particularly liked our 'daily face wash' (i too love the rose smell). i also agree
- a 6 week detox would be quite a challenge, well done megan! thanks for sharing the love x

p.s: i've passed your feedback onto the team regarding a moisturiser with sun protection

Unknown said...

thanks very much - lets see what comes of it!

@ Holly the wash is really nice and refreshing in the morning xxx

Blossom said...

Just come across your blog whilst I was checking out the OS website, specifically to look for a moisturiser with SPF. I love the blissful daily moisturiser & night cream, haven't tried any other products yet as I'm waiting for my Liz Earle to run out. I've emailed the OS Team re SPF so here's hoping they can introduce one.

Anonymous said...

Bentley GT
embody this Breitling philosophy of style and luxury.These are the perfect Bentley Motors T
s that are made repeating step by step all the fabrication process following all the quality requirements set forth by the original manufacturer unlike the Navitimer Watches
you may find on the Web.So when purchasing a Navitimer World

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *