Thursday 17 September 2009

I am off on holiday - time for the Bikini Goddess 5 Day Challenge

Hey guys just to let you know I will be off on holiday tomorrow for 12 days - off to sunny Spain! I will miss blogging and religiously reading all the blogs every day but am enjoying getting a total break away from work and hectic life! I thought I would write about how I have been preparing to reveal my 'bikini body' ! According to Gillette Venus Embrace, 97% of women dread revealing their body on holiday, which I can totally relate to and so can the women in the video below.


I was sent an amazing bikini body kit from the lovely ladies at Gillette Venus in a cool beach bag. Inside there was a lovely yellow bikini top, some Aussie haircare products which I will be taking with me on holiday, along with a Gillette Venus razor and some shaving gel. They actually challenged to me to test the Venus razor against a rather scary Wilkinson Sword Quattro for Women Bikini. I have to admit I tried it once and was scared with the evil looking trimmer so gave up! I am generally not a fan of Wilkinson Sword razors as I find they don't shave as smooth as my trusty Venus. I am a real baby as well so won't touch waxing and find the Venus is great for your bikini line. You also don't get horrible red bumps like other razors so I am happy! Thanks Gillette for the lovely kit and I can't wait to keep trying out the products on holiday. You can also get expert tips and advice on feeling like a bikini goddess this summer by visiting www.gillettevenus.com/uk.

Hope you all have a nice few weeks and look forward to catching up on all the blogs when I am back!

5 comments:

Ling2 said...

Thanks so much for this post!! And I greatly appreciate you added in the video too!! Really interested me XD Gawd, how lame does that sound?? Haha!

Let us know how you get on with the razor!! Enjoy your holiday :)

Toffee xXxXx

Unknown said...

I'm also trying out the Bikini Challenge, what a great set of stuff they sent.
I know what you mean about the Wilkinson Sword razor though, eeek!Have a great holiday xx

Unknown said...

Have a lovely holiday x

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

BALLET NEWS said...

What a great post from you ! Thank you

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! Just WAX you guys. It's so much easier.

Save the razor for your legs, and WAX your bikini line & under arms.

No raser can leave you with a smooth silky feeling that a wax job does!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *