Sunday 10 May 2009

My review of the best of suncream for all budgets!




Hi guys hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying the sun! I've had a great day with my friends and family celebrating my birthday (which is tomorrow!) I spent the afternoon sunbathing in the garden and topping up my post-Turkey tan, so thought I would write about my favourite suncare products for this year that I recommend.

Best value suncare - Nivea have a great value product range and I am a big fan of their sun sprays as they as soon easy to use on the beach. Their latest range is caled Invisible Protection and is completely invisible funnily enough, so no more white streaks when you come out of the water!

Best natural suncare - a great brand called Aloe Pura have a lovely SP15 suncream and aftersun that smell delightful and contain Aloe Vera, Avocado, Jojoba, Chamomile, Lemongrass and Sweet Almond! They are available at Think Natural here for under £10 and leave you skin really smooth whilst protecting it.

Best luxury suncare - Clinique has created a whole new range of suncream which is out in June. Formulated with Clinique’s NEW Proprietary SolarSmart™ Technology, it contains a unique blend of photostable sun screens designed to help skin defend itself from UV assault. I recommend the new SPF 15 Face and Body Cream  (£14.68) for comprehensive cover this summer.

Most innovative suncare - The new Skinny Beach SPF 15 suncream works to immediately firm, lift and tone the body and also adds a natural sheen to skin - and protectsyou from the sun - what a combination! So you don't need to worry about missing the gym, as this cream helps combat cellulite!! It's a little more pricey than the others and is available from SpaceNK here.

Best post suncare product - Estee Lauder have a fantastic new range out for summer called Bronze Goddess which has a great variety of gorgeous products for the summer. My essential item is the Post-Sun Hydrator (£19.57) Prolonger that hydrates skin, soothes and replenishes with Aloe Butter and contains self-tan to maintain your sun-kissed glow day after day. Great for ensuring your tan doesn't fade as soon as you step off the plane! Let me know what you think of the products and what you have tried out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *