Tuesday 19 May 2009

Easy ways for super-smooth legs with BIC Soleil!


I am off to Rome on Thursday for a few days in the sun, which I am so excited about! Obviously, I need to ensure that my legs are suitable for exposure, so I tried out the new BIC Soleil Clic razor. It is perfect for leaving your legs feeling silky smooth and ready for showing off in the sun!

BIC Soleil is a complete range of products that offers something for everyone. The BIC Soleil Clic comes complete with replacement blades so you can be sure of a soft and gentle shave every time you use it, and offers a bit more protection when shaving than the standard disposable razor. Soleil Clic also comes in pink which is sure to get you in the party mood!

I also love the Soleil Lady Gel to use whilst shaving which is available in two yummy fragrances. The gel leaves legs feeling and smelling great all day long and the 75ml size is perfect for travelling, so I will be definitely be taking that with me!

The complete BIC Soleil family is available nationwide from £1.79 and even better you can get a free sample of the best product for you at www.feelthesoleil.co.uk

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *