Friday 29 May 2009

Schwarzkopf goodies!

I was lucky enough to receive lots of Schwarzkopf goodies to try out recently from their Professional range.  I have highlighted hair that is thick and needs a lot of care, so I really have to choose my hair products carefully.

I tried the Blondme Care & Styling range , which is a 360° hair care programme that not only provides tailored tone management in neutral, cool and warm directions but combines it with the intensive care necessary for maintaining illuminating blonde hair. I love the classy packaging too - looks great in your bathroom!

My favourite products were the Reflective Luminosity Shampoo (£9.95) and the Blonde Enhancing Sun Screen, which I used every day whilst on holiday in Rome last week to protect my hair against the sun and the sea. Containing Melanin-Solar-Screens, it lets enough sun through to naturally illuminate and lighten blonde tones while screening out solar damage - perfect for gorgeous 'beach' hair.  Schwarzkopf Professional has also created OSiS Design Mix, 6 new products that have been designed to fulfil any styling need - Smooth, Rough, Gloss, Matt, Light and Strong. I love using the Gloss after styling my hair for a super-smooth finish that tames frizzy hair.  

Has anyone else tried the Schwarzkopf Professional range and what do you think?

4 comments:

Cat said...

I have never tried Schwarzkopf, to be honest it's a brand I have walked past never thinking of twice, however that shampoo sounds amazing! But at nearly £10 it's a little pricey, I think I would only be tempted if there was an offer on it anywhere. That's what usually tempts me when buying haircare products :-)

xx

sternchenslove said...

I have also never tried Schwarzkopf. My favorite hair line is Kerastase.
Great products! And my hair love this stuff.

Daisy said...

I've tried Schwarzkopf before- through borrowing my old flatmate's bottle and was really impressed- I can't remember which one it was exactly but it made my hair so shiny! Will have to try the ones specifically for highlighter hair now :)

Unknown said...

I love the products they are great for blonde hair and worth the price tag cos they make your hair so shiny and preserve your highlights xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *