Wednesday 6 May 2009

It's my birthday on Monday....!


and I will be 23 - scary! To prepare for my big night out on Saturday (I am going to see Dirty Dancing in London) I have been using the new E45 Endless Moisture range to rehydrate my skin and ensure it is moisturised all day. If you have normal or dry skin, day to day environmental stresses can dehydrate skin, leaving it feeling dry and dull. My favourite product is the E45 Endless Moisture Light Caring Body Milk which provides long-lasting moisture and protection from water loss, meaning your skin is as moisturised in the evening as when you applied the product in the morning. My skin feels so much smoother since using the range so I definately recommened if you are a dry skin sufferer and find that your skin is always dry. Has anyone else used this range and what do they think?

I will keep posting throughout the week about all the products I will be using for my birthday weekend!

5 comments:

Emma said...

It's my birthday too! It worries me that you think turning 23 is scary...I'm going to be 28...eeek!!! Have a great birthday :) x

Nichola said...

have a lovely birthday! im gonna be 22 in a months time [eek!] and i saw dirty dancing last year for my 21st! You will love it! xo

Unknown said...

thanks hun...hope u have a good bday, when is it? xxx

gio said...

Have a great birthday!

tiamariaxoxo said...

Hey there!!! Awesome blog :) I'm new to this..just checking out some beauty blogs to potentially follow!! happy bday by the way!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *