Friday 8 May 2009

Seductive lashes... from Lash Stiletto and Eylure!


I have been trying out party looks this week and am loving dramatic, smoky-eyes with long lashes. I love the new Lash Stiletto mascara from Maybelline, which really helps to lengthen lashes thanks to a new Stretch & Set brush, with unique criss-cross bristles. It doesn’t give as ‘thick’ lashes as the Colossus mascara, but is great for a sexy, seductive look. Panda Does Make Up also loves it as well – click here for her brill review!  

If you want an even-more dramatic look, then go for false eyelashes as well and apply Lash Stiletto over the top (which is what the model in the photo has done!)  Eylure do a fab ‘Naturalites’ collection that are all reasonably priced and don’t look too fake! I love how gorgeous these lashes look and ensure your lashes don’t clump together. They have also collaborated with Girls Aloud to produce a collection for them that looks fab too. Has anyone tried the Girls Aloud lashes yet? 

3 comments:

Cat said...

Firstly thankyou for following my blog :-)

I tried kimberly's lashes and LOVED them! I have a couple of photos on my blog coupled with a look I did with them if you fancy a peek!

xx

Neira said...

I agree! I have been using Lash stiletto for over a month and I love it!

except the perfum-y smell when I open it haha

love ur blog!

xoxo
neira

http://missneira.com

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Hi - I just bought Lash Stiletto - so thank you for your review. I'm looking forward to testing it out though I have five other new mascaras. I guess enough mascara to last me the entire year.

Anyway, I enjoy your blog.

I just started blogging myself. Come and check it out when you get a chance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *