Friday 15 May 2009

Beautiful blow dry from Hob Salons


Last Saturday I went to London to see Dirty Dancing for my birthday an as a pre-show treat I visited the lovely hob salon in Camden. Situated right by the canal and convieniently two minutes walk from the tube station, the salon looks really impressive inside and out. hob salons are a Five Star Good Salon Guide salon group and are founder members of the Fellowship for British Hairdressing, an organisation dedicated to promoting the very best in British hairdressing.

I had a lovely wash and head message, followed by a really helpful consultation with Andrea who offered me several options for my blow-dry. In the end I opted for a natural blow-dry, with slight waves as my hair is wavy naturally. Andrea blow-dried my hair superbly, with the end result leaving my hair super-smooth and really sleek - which I can never do myself! I'd definately like to go back and have a hair cut and colour consultation, so will keep you posted if I do! Prices start from £25 for a blow-dry and you can find out more information at www.hobsalons.com

PS Sorry I don't have photos I forgot my camera... and I am a little camera shy but I can promise you the end results were good!

2 comments:

mizzworthy said...

Wow - sounds like you have had a wonderful pampering session... I love doing things like that! XXX

Unknown said...

I did thanks hun - it was really lovely and so nice to have good hair before going out! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *