Monday 5 January 2009

Feeling a bit pasty....?


Happy New Year Beauty lovers! I had a great New Year and feeling the effects of it still! To cheer myself up, I have discovered Tantruth's professional tanning range, which offers exceptional quality throughout its step-by-step tanning routine. I must say I don't use much fake tan as I'm afraid of turning into an ompa-lumpa but this was really easy to use and smells lovely!

Tantruth contains the latest innovations in tanning technology (impressive- tanning technology..maybe science wasn't so pointless after all!) With satin silk extracts, duo self-tanning agents and a light fresh fragrance to leave your skin pleasantly scented, you will have a luxurious deep tan, which is streak-free!! Prices start from £7.75 so cheaper than St Tropez!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *