Monday 19 January 2009

I am loving Karpati nail varnishes....

You may remember a few months back I mentioned how I loved using Karpati nail varnishes (£9.75) and their funky easy-to-use packaging. If you’re not great at painting your nails then you need to get your hands on some of these beauties from Australia.

 I love the genius cut out feature that ensures your fingers sit in the correct place, while you continue to paint. Perfect for when you are in bed and you have to balance the bottle whilst painting your nails...! Ok maybe that's just me that does that!! ;-) Check out the full range at Beauty Expert, my favourite is the Marsh Mellow shade! 


2 comments:

k said...

wow so cute
are they long lasting? :)
x

Unknown said...

Yes they are very long lasting and are really nice shades. I have got the clear varnish on today and makes your nails v shiny! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *