Tuesday 30 December 2008

New Year's Eve party!



Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I am really excited! I have picked up some great items to wear over the last week and some fab new beauty products.

First I will be using my favourite exfoliating face wash from Witch and amazing new 'Off your Face' face-wipes from Soap and Glory. Witch also have a great Natural Sunshine moisturiser which helps to build up colour on your face, so perfect for this time of year.

I will be going for the smoky-eyed look, along with some silver glitter eyeliner. La Senza and Eyeko have some great silver eyeliners that are both under £10 and help to define eyes. Infact I have just looked at La Senza's website and all their cosmetics are now £2! Hope you all have a great New Year - I will be back with some great detox solutions... happy partying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a Bad Idea!
Skin Brushing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *