Monday 26 January 2009

Sebastian Laminates Blonde Shampoo


As you know I am a BIG fan of Sebastian hair products, they are one of my favourite brands. Whilst browsing Marie Claire beauty pages, I saw a great review of their brunette range, which as a blonde I can't obviously comment but I totally agree with the brilliant description of the shampoo as it was so wonderful!

My hair felt super sleek and soft after using just once and ensured my blonde highlights stayed bright for several days (no more dull hair for me!) Plus my hair looked shiny as well, which all blondes now is a bit of a challenge! Check out Look Fantastic for some great deals on Sebastian products. 

2 comments:

errynshealthandbeauty.com said...

I have not seen this product in the US yet!WOW neato something I didnt know about:>Ill have to investigate this further!

Unknown said...

You should do its a great shampoo for blonde hair, I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *