Friday 30 January 2009

Valentine's Day Gifts for Him!

If you are struggling to find a new Valentine's Day pressy for the man of your love, then take a look at what I have got my boyfriend! Hugo Boss Pure (£35)  is a gorgeous, fresh, aquatic fragrance inspired by power of water & coolness of blue colour. It also includes top notes of fig water, citrus, lime and smells simply divine and so fresh. Soem mens fragrances are really strong and over-powering but this one is so light and fresh it can be worn during the day, as well as for a night out. 

I hope my bloke likes it.. will let you know how he gets on! The cheapest place I can find it at the moment is on Feel Unique for £27.95 including delivery - bargain!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *