Thursday 29 January 2009

MAC Blonde Collection out soon!


MAC have a fab new collection coming soon called Blonde, Brunette, Redhead which will be in shops in February. As a blonde, I have naturally tried out some of the Blonde products so will give you the lowdown on the best ones! 

There is currently no information on the UK site yet so will link to the US site so you can check out colours etc.  

It is such a brilliant idea to offer ranges for different colourings, so you know which colours will suit you the best! My favourite product that I recommend to everyone is the Limited-Edition Mineralize Skinfinish (£18.60) which was specially created for the Brunette Blonde Redhead Collection. Each offers a colourwave of four shimmering shades in a range of light to dark - a bit like the bobbi Brown Shimmer brick. It leaves a really strong colour on your cheeks and is very shimmery. I also loved the lipglass in Strawberry Blonde (£10.28) which matched perfectly. Would be great to hear people's opinions of the other shades - Brunettes and Redheads? 

2 comments:

Sabina said...

Oh, I must say I am totally in love with this collection.
The Redhead MSF is gorgeous, and I also got some e/s - 100 Strokes and French Cuff are the top ones :))
Your blog is lovely, I'm happy I came accross it ^^

Much love
xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love the collection too, looking forward to trying out more :)

You dont have a follow button on your blog - let me know when you have one and I will follow your blog too xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *