Wednesday 21 January 2009

Prescriptives make up...




I have been using some great products this week from Prescriptives and thought I would share them with you.

My favourite is the new Photochrome compact foundation (spf15) which comes in a cool metal package. The smart photochromic pigments make skin look natural in any light, all day long and I love how it starts off as a 'cream' foundation and then finishes as powder. My skin did look really flawless and lasted all day so definately worth trying out. My only concern is the size, which I do have my doubts on how long the foundation will last me so let's see! 

I found before apllying the Photochrome foundation, using the Illuminating Liquid Potion which has three-dimensional holographic pigments, helped create flawless looking skin and ensured the foundation lasted longer.. genuis! Finally I tried out the Falsh Eyelashes mascara which is fab for giving lashes volume and conditioning them at the same time. 

I look forward to trying out more of their range and will keep you posted on my findings.. tada for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh the foundation sounds great, as I'm from the US I can buy this online now.. fab! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *