Thursday 2 July 2009

Barry M products for a bright look!

Like many of you bloggers I am a big fan of Barry M products and think they are such great value. I thought I would talk about what products I have been using over the past few weeks, and there is definitely a pink theme going on!!!

I LOVE the dazzle dusts and have been trying out a few of pink shades – Fushia and Peony, when I go out in the evenings. The colours are really strong and last all evening unlike a lot of eye shadows. I also love the matching lip paint Dolly Pink 146 (yes I know what a saddo!) which is a gorgeous pink shade that is perfect for this weather! What do you think – what are your favourite Barry M shades?

*Update - as my camera is broken and I am waiting for a new one, I 'googled' a picture of the lip paints and uploaded it to my blog - and it is infact from Zoe @ Zoella's blog, so apologies for not noticing this or asking you, I didn't know..x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I have that pink lippie too, it's lovely!
By the way, please have a peek at my new blog.
You were following my old one but I had to move it xx

Tasha said...

If I was feeling daring I'd go for the brighter pink, but chances are I'd pick the lighter one....great colours though!

DaisyChain said...

I love dolly pink, I have it, but don't often wear it...I just bought it for the pretty shade!

Unknown said...

You should wear it more often I wear it everyday!! xxx

Victoria said...

I love peachy pink best.x

Caby said...

Lovely shades! FOllowing your blog now :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *