Friday 3 July 2009

Off on holiday!


Hey guys just a quick note to say I am off on holiday for 10 days but will try and blog a couple times whilst away! I am tying to pack at the moment but have got so many clothes and beauty products - I can't decide what to take! One product I will definately be taking to protect my hair is Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor (£13). I have been using this intensive conditioner for the past week or so, and can't live without it now! It is packed with vitamin goodness that rejuvenates any hair crisis (like my hair!) making it smooth and really soft. It also protects your highlights as it provides UV and thermal protection, keeping them safe from the sun and sea water! Hopefully this conditioner will ensure I don't come home with dry, damaged hair like most years!!! Plus it also smells ammmazzingg - yummy!

What do you guys think - what products should I be taking with me on holiday?

PS A little tip for all your Tigi lovers out there who want an amazing bargain - Want the Look.com has 3 for 2 on all Tigi products at the moment! So there really is no excuse not to try some of te of these amazing products out!!

5 comments:

Tina A. said...

I 've never tried anything from that brand, but I 'd love to get that just for the name, lol! :P

xxx

Jae said...

Everyone's going on vacation! It sucks to be in summer school. Have a fantastic time

Anonymous said...

I love this conditioner...pineapple smell is amazing-great one for taking somewhere sunny!

Unknown said...

Woow! I have never tried anything from this brand but this product looks amazing!! I will def buy it some day!

Unknown said...

I love Tigi products, they are the best and smell amazing, I always buy them in bulk @ The Clothes Show as they have great offers on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *