Friday 17 July 2009

No7 Silky Leg Oil


I was lucky enough to have another day off work yesterday to attend a friend's wedding in Bournemouth which was lovely! I didn't have long to get ready so had to minimise my beauty routine. My essential item was Boots No7 Silky Leg Oil (£10.30), which helped ensure my legs stayed silky smooth all day! Since being on holiday, my skin has been much dryer and my tan is rapdily disapearing, so I have been using it to ensure my legs stay smooth and don't dry up. it is a heavenly formula which uses nourishing Moroccan Argan Oil and Vitamin E to give deep-down hydration, leaving even parched knees and shins feeling irresistibly smooth. It also adds a lovely sheen to your legs, which I love! Plus it smells yummy too! If you have problems with dry legs then I really recommend using this product, thumbs up from me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems great stuff!

hazeleyes said...

I suffer with dry legs sometimes.. this product sounds great :) xXx

Jen said...

This stuff sounds fab, will def need to try it!! x x

Sara (The Makeup Snob.com) said...

ohhh I want this! Thanks for the review! thank you!

Unknown said...

No worries - u should defo try it I love my silky legs after using it hehehe ! x

Patrice said...

Great post. You were able to convince me purchasing that Boots No7 Silky Leg Oil as I want to have a smooth and silky legs too.

Unknown said...

@ Patrice Hope you like it:) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *