Monday, 20 July 2009

Super smooth skin!





Sorry for the lack of blog posts over the weekend, I don't have internet at home so have been writing reviews over the weekend and will publish them when I have access to a computer!

Since my holiday I have noticed my skin is really dry, so thought I would share with you guys my routine which has made my skin realllyyy smooth! If any of you have ever been to Turkeyyou may have heard of a Hammam, which is basically a place where you go to for a Turkish bath and a good old scrub, which leaves you will amazingly soft skin. Well I didn’t go this time as I didn’t want to lose my tan whilst on holiday! But I purchased one of the gloves whilst at a local market for 3YTL, which is about £1.20 and have been using it since I got back and it literally takes all of your dead skin off in the shower and leaves behind (minus the tan!) some beautifully soft skin! I have also been using the lovely Sanctuary 12 Hour Moisturising Shower Cream (£5.99) which has a rich, creamy lather to keep skin soft and moisturised all day long. Luxurious shea butter is combined with skin softening sunflower oil, protective vitamin E and the classic Sanctuary fragrance, leaving skin supple, satin soft and beautifully fragranced. It is heaven... in the shower! :)

After my shower, I have been using the Body Shop’s Cocoa body butter (£9.76) which is a one of my favourite body moisturisers. It is suitable for extra dry skin and has a scrummy chocolate-and-vanilla scent that lasts for 24 hours, so you don’t have to keep applying all day (which gets a bit tedious!). It really is amazing for keeping away horrible dry skin and especially after a holiday.

So has anyone else tried a hammam before – what do you think?


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *