Tuesday 11 August 2009

Wow poundland - where everything is £1!



Ok I admit I never really venture into my local Poundland shop (too busy, always hot etc!) but I was asked if I wanted to review some products, so I thought why not! I was sent a lovely bikini which costs £2 in total and is great for the beach; it survived my holiday well and looked good with a tan! I also love the beach towel – £1 for a towel is a real bargain and as it’s slightly thinner than normal beach towels it fitted perfectly in my beach bag. I would definitely recommend popping down to your local Poundland store – it is cheaper than Primark and the stuff is really good value, you can’t go wrong! Obviously if you are looking for a slighter better quality item then its not for you, but for a two week holiday it is fab. Check out what's on offer here!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

My ex-boyfriend once went into poundland and shouted loudly to his friend "Mate, everything's £1!" before realising how stupid it sounded! Always makes me laugh to think of it!

Cat said...

That is such an amazing bargain, and the stuff doesn't look too bad either!

xx

tulipfleur said...

Yeah, I find it's always good to have a look in there. Especially for hair care and facial skincare products. They sell nivea visage stuff and garnier and Herbal Essences shampoo, and even Revlon makeup! However, they do change round the brands quite often so you may not see the same thing in there twice. x

Farah said...

oh man wish we had one in canada lol our dollar stores dont have bikinis!

Unknown said...

Yeah i love it for skincare products as well, you can get Dove stuff for £1 - bargain!
@Daisy I think my boyfriend first questioned the price as well when we first went in there LOL! X

daisychain said...

Wow, we have no poundland here, dammit.

Unknown said...

That's weird - we have 2 in Southampton! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *