Tuesday 25 August 2009

Clarins Nude Inspiration Collection


I was sadly unable to make the Clarins bloggers event due to work commitments; I wish I was nearer London so I could attend some events! Never mind! The lovely Ally at Clarins was so generous and sent me a massive parcel of products to try out – quote from my sister ‘it’s like someone has tipped a Clarins counter in a bag and sent it to you!’. Wow! This isn't all the products in the photo - my sister stole half of them!!!I have been trying all the products for a few weeks now and really wanted to get a feeling for them as it’s hard to write a review when you haven’t really used the products for very long.

The products sent were all from the Clarins Nude Inspiration Autumn collection, which is stunning and has so lovely neutral colours which you can play with! I have a few favourites from the collection which are:

Joli Rouge 725 Pink Earth lipstick (£14.50)

Nude Inspiration Face & Blush Duo Compact (£28.00)

Concealer Stick shade 2 Pink Beige (£15.00)

I love the Joli Rouge lipsticks, which are so soft and creamy on your lips. I'd really like to try out a pink shade which is my usual colour of lipstick but it's a nice change to have something more natural. They also taste so amazing (I can't quite work out what yet?!) and you can tell this is a high quality lipstick from the smooth, seamless coverage on your lips. My only fault (which might be this particular lipstick!) is the lid keeps falling off in my bag!

If you only buy one product from the range then I recommend the Nude Inspiration Face & Blush Duo (£28.00) which is amazing and a daily must-have for me. The compact powder evens and sets make-up while the complementary blush palette shades can be blended together or applied alone, giving skin a really natural look for autumn. Finally I am also impressed with the concealer stick and have been using 'shade 2 pink beige' the past few weeks. For a concealer stick it is really smooth, as normally they are much 'rougher' and leave massive streaks on your face, but this one from Clarins applies easy and blends in well with my skintone. I have run out of Touche Eclat actually but haven't felt the need to repurchase which is excellent!

I was also sent some lovely bronzers and after sun products which I will reviewing after my holiday in a few weeks, am so excited now. I am off to sunny Spain on the 18th and am excited about trying out the new products! Thanks Clarins for giving me the chance to try out this lovely collection, I am really impressed with the products which are all excellent quality and well worth the cash. What did you guys who attended the bloggers event think? I hope Clarins do another one so more bloggers get the chance to go!

11 comments:

tulipfleur said...

Wow, they sent you loads of stuff! They all look full sizes too. All those would have cost loads to buy. Clarins is great. =]

x

Unknown said...

Yes I was very lucky... :) xxx

Cat said...

I love earthy colours in autumn so will have to check out this range.

xxx

Unknown said...

@ cat defo check it out it's lovely! x

Lydia said...

woaaaaaaaah they sent you so much stuff!!!

I only have the Nature Temptation palette from Clarins and it is AMAZING.

Lucy said...

How lucky are you?! I am very jealous!!xx

daisychain said...

WOW! Haha. Lucky girl

Unknown said...

That was only half the products, my sister stole some of them hehe! x

Unknown said...

Well she reviewed them for me ;-) x

Unknown said...

Call me dumb but how do you actually find out about these blogger events? i know i'm just a newbie so any answers would be great :)

Missy
For all things fashion:
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

There certainly is no end to the number of people promising such greatness. The ranks of executive Coach Purses
have swelled from 2,000 in 1996 to some 10,000 today, and sorting through them is not easy. Different Coach Bonnie
work in different ways. Some work only over the phone; others come to your office; and a growing number work in group settings, Coach Wristlet
dozens of business owners simultaneously. Some provide tough love; others coddle and cosset. There's no standard fee structure, either: Rates can range from several hundred to several thousand dollars an hour, and a few Coach Ergo
will even ask for a piece of your business. Some demand a commitment of a certain length of time, others are pay as you go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *