Tuesday 4 August 2009

Neutrogena Spot Stress Control!

I thought I would write about Neutrogena’s new range which has been created for stressed skin – which I can relate too! Don’t you find if you are stressed that your skin reflects this as well? Argghgh! I love the new Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub (I am a big face scrub fan lol!) which has a really creamy texture and gently exfoliates to unclog pores to penetrate deep down and help clear spots. It also smells lovely as it contains green tea and cucumber to soothe the skin without over-drying as my skin is quite dry. I am a big fan of Neutrogena products so give this the thumbs up if you suffer from spots but don’t have super oily skin!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My skin alllways reflects stress, so I will keep an eye on those products!

Unknown said...

me too - hope u get on ok!xxx

daisychain said...

thank you for finding me! I'll add you back to my blogroll x

Yi said...

Hi darling, just popped in your blog,,have to say I like your reviews, they ar just just helpful for me to try out some new products :)

The Style Of Neighborhood
xoxo

Unknown said...

@ yi thats hon glad you like the reviews! xxx

@ daisychain sorry to hear about ur blog being hacked xxx

Fabuless Beauty said...

It's funny how we have this line in the states, but it's called renamed with a different name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *