Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Neutrogena Spot Stress Control!

I thought I would write about Neutrogena’s new range which has been created for stressed skin – which I can relate too! Don’t you find if you are stressed that your skin reflects this as well? Argghgh! I love the new Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control Daily Scrub (I am a big face scrub fan lol!) which has a really creamy texture and gently exfoliates to unclog pores to penetrate deep down and help clear spots. It also smells lovely as it contains green tea and cucumber to soothe the skin without over-drying as my skin is quite dry. I am a big fan of Neutrogena products so give this the thumbs up if you suffer from spots but don’t have super oily skin!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *