Thursday 13 August 2009

Goodies from Boots!




I think I would share with you some photos of the lovely new autumn collection from No7 and 17 from Boots which I am loving this week that are now in stores across the UK.

17 Va Va Voom Volume Mascara has a huge brush with oversized bristles, that allows you to use the wand to create big, dramatic lashes in one easy sweep.. I must say I really like the packaging of this mascara and am impressed with how good my lashes look so would definately recommend this to try out - and it is under £6! I love the chunky brush and this is a great alternative to Benefit's Bad Lash mascara (much cheaper!!)

This lovely palette comes with four fool proof neutral eyeshadow shades that suit any skin tone and an eye pencil in a complementary colour for lining the eye, all packaged in a beautifully textured and deluxe compact - perfect for a smoky-eyed look. It is fairly pricey so would be a luxury item if you can afford it, but is a classic that won't go out of fashion! The eyeshadows also blend really easily and feel nice on your eyes, not thick and itchy like some eyeshadows.

Has anyone else tried these new products from Boots?

3 comments:

Glitterish Allsorts said...

The palette looks really nice. The colours seem very wearable. Definitely one for my wish list!

I'm having a blog sale in a few days, check it out if you like Benefit :)

Sophie said...

I'm liking the look of the palette. It looks like something I can just throw in my bag for a weekend away.

Unknown said...

Ohh thanks will check out your blog sale - i love Benefit! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *