Monday 17 August 2009

Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup review

I hope everyone had a good weekend? I still don’t have any internet – I hate Sky argghhhhh so am really missing blogging over the weekend L Hopefully should have the net in a few weeks so will keep you posted!!

Anyway onto more positive things – Prescriptives make up! I thought I would tell you about an amazing product I was sent a few weeks back and have been using religiously since!! Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 10 is an all-day liquid mineral foundation that stays fresh and lasts up to 16 hours, while helping protect with non-chemical UVA/UVB sunscreen. It also contains an exclusive R.E.C. complex (Radiance Emitting Crystals--a unique combination of Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Calcite) to give skin extra luminosity and makes it really glow! I love this foundation as it is really light, but gives enough coverage (which I think tinted moisturisers don’t) and is good for your skin being a mineral product. It also blends in easy and looks really natural AND contains SPF 10 so has been perfect whilst we have been having this lovely sunny-ish weather! It is a little pricey at £24 from House of Fraser, but I think it is worth it and would recommend it if you have fairly good skin that needs brightening up!

What do you think? Has anyone else tried this? Have a nice evening lovelies…! xxx

5 comments:

Gillian said...

Sounds good:) great post
xxx

Glitterish Allsorts said...

prescriptives are usually pretty good so I think I'll check this out :)

Lipglossiping said...

I do really like Prescriptives but haven't given them much love recently. Do they still have a counter at John Lewis, West Quay d'yano?

Unknown said...

Hey yes they do have one in West Quay, its in the main beauty bit you cant miss it! xxx

Lipglossiping said...

fabby thanks, and I blatantly did miss it 'cos I was in there on Sunday - My excuse? I was blinded by the Dior counter! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *