Tuesday 18 August 2009

Big shine with Bumble and Bumble

Arggh I have been feeling really ill the past few days with a horrid cold (not swine flu thank god!) and so has my hair which is in desperate need of highlighting to boost its radiance.

However I have been using this really fab product from Bumble and Bumble called Big Shine (£27.50) to make my hair super shiny! It comes in the most amazing packaging that looks so classy - I love it! The spray makes your hair glimmer with a silky, soft, smooth, sexy texture but doesn’t overload it and make it greasy like a lot of shine products do which is important if your roots are a bit visible (shiny greasy roots = not a good look!) I definitely recommend this product if you straighten your hair a lot and if it’s looking a bit dull – although its pricey it will last forever as you only need a tiny bit to add loads of shine!

2 comments:

Cat said...

Aww, gutted you have been feeling ill lately *hugs*.

It's great when you find a product that can make you feel that little bit more human again!

xx

Victoria said...

I like the sound of this product! It is a bit pricey though :(

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *