Tuesday 11 November 2008

The Clothes Show Live...is nearly here!

I am soooo excited about the Clothes Show Live, which takes place at the Birmingham NEC, from 5 to 10 December 2008.  The best deals from last year, which I hope will be there this year are: Tigi Bed Head products, Jelly Pong Pong make-up, Bourjois Make up, All Saints, Juciy Couture, Lipsy and Lambretta for guys. I will be stocking up on Christmas pressies for all my family as last year I managed to get all of them in one trip! I will be also be bringing my trolley as I couldn't carry everything last year!

There is also an added bonus this year of The Style Show, which is presented by my favourite beauty site Handbag.com. Tickets are on sale now for £24 and are available from the box office on 0844 579 3178 or online at www.clothesshowlive.com and includes entry to both shows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *