Saturday 1 November 2008

bareMinerals


I remember this range from trips to America and now you can buy bareMinerals in the UK at
Pretty Minerals. Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. It is also nice to know you are not putting rubbish on your skin! Good news as well, there is an introductory offer of 15% off your first purchase and free delivery over £50. Get ordering now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that I've just ordered my Starter Kit from prettyminerals.co.uk!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beauty Addict - I remember bareMinerals as well from the US so glad they are in the UK now, will put on my Christmas list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *