Monday 17 November 2008

Schwarzkopf Gliss Range


I am making it my personal mission to combat my wild, wavy hair this Christmas - so any products please put forward to me for review! I really like the Gliss range from Schwarzkopf, which is the first range to repair inside the hair cell and great to your product during the credit crunch. 

By repairing the damaged hair the Cell Repair System increases the hair’s resistance against future damage.  Glissified hair is left nourished, glossy and feeling fabulous. I'm a convert! For shiny hair, I used the Liquid Silk range which starts from £1.99. The Shine Tonics in particular smells lovely and gives her a lovely shine, as well as protecting it. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *