Thursday 13 November 2008

Equilibra... taste of life in the Caribbean :)





















Don't you wish you were here....! When I was in Barbados this year, my secret beauty tip was Aloe Vera. Despite the hotel staff telling us not to use it (it stains the towels apparently!) I bought several bottles of Aloe Vera juice from a local seller on the beach and used it every evening before a shower, then rinsing it off in the shower. It's the best thing I have ever put on my skin and leaves your skin sooo soft. It helps sooth sunburn and can also be used as a hair mask! Well, I tried to take some home back to the UK and let's just say it didn't travel that well! So now I have come across the next best thing! Equilibra Aloe Body Cream looks after the skin, protecting it and giving it a pleasant refreshing sensation. It contains a high amount of aloe (40%) having hydrating, tonifying and soothing properties, and jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and shea butter having a nourishing and emollient action. The fab range also includes face wipes, day cream and body gel and can be purchased from Chemist Direct now. So get some today to get back that holiday feeling....!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *