Thursday 20 November 2008

Sebastian Laminates - the secret to sleek hair



I have been trying out a load of hair products over the past few weeks and have come across some great product for sleek hair.

Sebastian Laminates Sheer range is amazing and well worth the price tag. The products infuse your hair with the lustrous Shine Innovation Complex, so light refracts off every architectural curve. They also smell amazing, with a fragrance of of citrus top notes with a woodsy musk base. After using the products a few times, my hair has felt super soft and really shiny, which made straightening my hair much easier - love them! I've just checked out the Sebastian website and I see they do a Blonde shampoo so will be trying that as well hopefully!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *