Thursday 20 November 2008

Teeth White Bling Kit


Nothing boosts your confidence and self assurance quite like a beautiful smile with stunning white teeth. So this week I have been trying out Teethwhite’s Bling teeth whitening kit (£55), which promise to give you a 'celebrity' smile. 


The cute kit comes complete with everything needed to start whitening straight away and was really easy to use. So far the results have been fab and I love my new smile but will keep using for a few more weeks to get the full result!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOh Heya.. I was just googling reviews and up popped your blog site (I quite like it too). Well, I was thinking of ordering it tomorrow, or even this evening. So what do you think of it? And how long have you been using it for?

My emails lydiangel1@hotmail.com

Sapphire from London =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *