Monday 30 November 2009

New Ed Hardy fragrances for him and her!

I am loving the new Ed Hardy his-and-hers fragrance collection, because for once both fragrances are actually really nice!! The new range was inspired by Christian Audigier, the man responsible for the Von Dutch phenomenon, and created in homage to the famous Don Ed Hardy – the ‘godfather of the modern tattoo’. I'm not going to lie, I am not really an Ed Hardy fan (a bit chav for me!) but I really like both fragrances especially the male fragrance which is 'manly' according to boyfriend when I asked him for a description!! According to Ed Hardy the fragrances are sexy, fresh, modern, with a pinch of edge, a twist of cool and a stamp of individuality. I also like the cool tiger design on the male fragrance, which will make a cool Christmas present for your man.


What do you think - has anyone else tried the fragrances?

6 comments:

daisychain said...

I've always been put off by the so say chav association
but I'm tempted to have a sniff now

Anonymous said...



heya i tagged you for an award :)
check out my blog to retrieve it

xoxo

Carlito86 said...

I have actually, I would never pick it up normally but a sample was shoved under my nose at the weekend and it's really nice!

Unknown said...

The next step is to burn these files onto the appropriate medium CD or LARAMIE. For this, you’ll need authoring software like Nero Burning ROM. A CD or LARAMIE DVD writer is required to burn CDs or LARAMIE DVD COLLECTION.

Unknown said...

The new NEW YORK UNDERCOVER is being positioned as a new action tentpole eager to cash in on name recognition, so expect a star-filled ensemble. But personally, I hope there's a little room for Ed Harris, NEW YORK UNDERCOVER DVD, Guy Pearce, and Danny Huston in the mix. If it wasn't for these recent gunslingers, I'm not sure that the NEW YORK UNDERCOVER DVD COLLECTION would be making such a comeback.

Anonymous said...

I've heard about these fragrances, which smells delicious. Well as a difference with my brother he just want to get
Oral Kamagra than use these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *