Thursday 19 November 2009

bareMinerals has a new home .....





...here in Selfridges, London! Sadly I was unable to make the launch of the new boutique in London as I don't live there but was sent a lovely lipgloss to try out and review!

If you don't know much about bareMinerals, here is a bit more information. I am a massive fan of their foundation (like many fellow bloggers are!) as they only use the finest quality ingredients to give you everything you want without any harsh chemicals your skin doesn’t need. The bareMinerals formula represents the ideal mix of makeup and skincare, problem-solving cosmetics that perfect and pamper the complexion.

I tried out the Buxom Lip Polish (£16.50) in Candi. The pout-perfecting Buxom naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. Infused with 100% pure bareMinerals, it gives a luminous shine with no sticky or tacky feeling. Tingly, cooling sensation reminds you that lips are getting an immediate increase in fullness... hmmm a bit too tingly for my liking! I like the sheer colour that it gives you, but it tastes remarkably like fudge?! I think that's what it is like - has anyone else tried it!

Anyway all your London ladies pop down to Selfridges and let me know what you think of the new boutique!

For a more detailed review on the bareMinerals foundation range, check out this great review by the lovely Zoe.

4 comments:

Cat said...

A fudge tasting lip-plumping gloss? I'm sold!

xx

Unknown said...

Yeah I am pretty sure it tastes of fudge, that was the first thing that came to mind!! Vanilla fudge even.. ;)lol! xx

daisychain said...

I love bare minerals! popping one of these on my christmas list!

Unknown said...

Jim Collins has made a mint on his best-selling book, "Good to Great." But recent research on sales Coach Outlet
by the Sales Executive Council suggests that the difference in sales productivity achieved between a team led by a "good" sales coach vs. a team with a "great" sales Coach Ergo
is not that significant.
The research found that salespeople who work for a manager with "medium" Coach Gallery
effectiveness achieve 97% of their sales quota, vs. 102% of quota for those who work for a highly effective sales Coach Hamptons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *