Wednesday 2 December 2009

Lovely Lancôme goodies


I was very lucky to be sent some lovely cult products from Lancôme to try out, which I have been properly testing for a month or so. I am a huge fan of Lancôme products, thanks to my mum always having the latest products on her dressing table - sorry Mum! She swears by their skincare products in particular, so we were especially excited to try out the new GÉNIFIQUE which has taken the beauty world by storm!


Génifique’s innovative new formula stimulates the skin's surface and leaves your skin extremely soft when used morning and evening. I really recommend using as a serum under your make-up as it makes a great base. It is pricey though, with the cheapest bottle at £52.50 but you get what you pay for with skincare and it is worth it for the unique benefits.

Carrying on with the theme of innovative technology, I also tried the revolutionary ÔSCILLATION mascara which caused quite a stir when it launched in the US last year, thanks to the fact it vibrates and provides 7000 oscillations per minute! It is a fab mascara which actually lengthens the shortest of lashes and the vibrating technique makes it a lot easier to separate lashes – I love it. Again it is pricey at £28 but considering the cheaper mass-market alternative from Maybelline costs £15 it isn’t bad value if you can afford it.

Finally I am sure you need any introduction to Juicy Tubes, they are the cult lipglosses are more affordable at £14.50! I love how gorgeous they taste, as well as giving you really sheer coverage that isn’t too OTT. I tried Sorbet de framboise, which surprisingly (!) tastes like raspberry and gives lips a pinky sheer look. There are lots of different types of Juicy Tubes available now; I love the look of the pure range, which contains 100% organic oil.

I hope you find my review useful, as I don’t often see many reviews of Lancôme products on many blogs. I have really enjoyed trying out the products and have been impressed with the quality, which isn’t always guaranteed with premium brands. I would definitely re-purchase the items if I had the money available at the time! I look forward to hopefully trying out some of the new releases for Christmas and reporting back!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah I love lancome and I so want genefique *jealous*

Divija Reddy said...

Hi, am Divija, new follower! always a pleasure to find a beauty blogger.

I love juicy tubes, but never got to try them. Genefique...envy :) thnq

divijareddy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I can't believe they've hiked the price up of JT's since I last bought tnem a few yrs ago.

I'd love to try that Genefique but not at that price. I don;t think price equates quality in all cases.

Unknown said...

honestly Genefique is amazing - my mum has gone out and bought another bottle at £52 and she is normally anti buying another too expensive! It is obviously a bit too soon to tell for me (I'm 23) but will be interesting to see longer term studies xx

Sarah said...

Juicy Tubes taste so gorgeous - great colours but just too tasty, I'm always licking them off!

love your site - so pretty!

Unknown said...

The HOW THE WEST WAS WON specification includes advanced features, such as the concept of region coding, the possibility of viewing different angles of a video stream and simple computations using built-in registers provided by a HOW THE WEST WAS WON DVD player. I don't know much about these features, and they aren't discussed in this article. The HOW THE WEST WAS WON DVD COLLECTION mailing list is a good source for further information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *