Wednesday 4 November 2009

My favourite products in October


Is it me or has October felt like the longest month! On the plus side I did win a lovely scarf at the Cadburys boutique, which I am still waiting for and have received a few blog awards - thanks guys I will write about these tomorrow!! First though, here are few of my favourite items I have been using religiously this month!

I love the Aveda Smooth Infusion range, which is perfect for my wild, frizzy hair! The new Glossing Straightener smells really lovely and consists of a blend of plant-derived cellulose, wheat, organic aloe, maize and guar bean. It helps to keep my locks straight all day and the wheat protein protects the cuticle from heat damage caused by my lovely straighteners!

It's the first premium epilator from Braun which can be used in water to provide the gentlest form of epilation yet and gives you smooth, soft skin for up to four weeks. I have used epilators loads in the past and hated having to epilate seperately from having a shower (what a waste of time!!) Plus it's pretty gross having to clear up the hairs afterwards!! So the best bit about this epilator is you can use it in the shower AND the warm water soothes and relaxes your body, so hairs are removed as gently and pain-free as possible!! You are also not left with bumpy-red legs like you get after waxing.

I am a big fan of Bobbi Brown’s eyeshadows and love the new shades that have a touch of glistening sparkle and last all day. Antique Gold is a lovely dark gold shade that I have been using all the time when I go out!

Max Factor Second Skin Foundation
I adore this new foundation and have been using it every day since I got it! The formula is designed to be virtually undetectable once it’s on your face, but to provide coverage that makes you look “naturally” perfect. Sounds almost too good to be true, but it gets better: the liquid formula also contains “multi tonal pigments” which will synchronise naturally with your skin. It gives you such a natural look and is a refreshing change to foundation that is thick and clumpy on your face! It is currently under £10 at Superdrug at the moment so well worth trying if you like the natural look like me!

If you suffer from dry, itchy skin they try out the Simple Derma range, which is ideal for very dry, sensitive skin. My boyfriend has really dry skin so can’t use many moisturisers, but he likes this one and goes through a bottle every month! It is specially formulated with Aquaxyl™ and Canola Oil which deeply hydrate and restore your skins natural moisture levels as it protects and prevents further moisture loss.

What are your favourite products of October?

6 comments:

Holly said...

Loving MaxFactor too, great foundationx

Ali said...

I've rediscovered Bobbi Brown recently - just purchased stunning Bahama Brown blush, really unique. Also having a Nars moment with the Lust for Life palette.

Unknown said...

@ Holly really love them too but particularly Second Skin, will definitely be repurchasing x

Emily said...

I just received a sample of the max factor foundation. Does it give good coverage? and the Braun Silk-épil Xpressive Wet & Dry epilator my boyfriend is getting it me for christmas =) x

Unknown said...

@Pyxiee it gives lovely silky smooth coverage that is natural and flawless. If you have oily skin and like a matte finish, then this isnt for you xxx

Unknown said...

Aww thanks I will do! That's very kind of you :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *