Monday 9 November 2009

My weekend!



Hope everyone had a nice weekend, sorry for the lack of blogging I had my boyfriend's parents over staying with us from Germany so had to entertain! We went to Winchester to see some lovely fireworks with my friends, which was really good fun - loved the fireworks (see my photo above!) It was quite cold, so was glad of my lovely new Giles Deacon bunny scarf and Blistex Lip Massage to look after my exposed bits!! If you suffer from dry lips in the winter, I recommend trying this lip cream, as it actually massages your lips getting rid of rough bits and keeps them moisturised with shea butter and aloe vera. Plus it tastes good too so definitely try it out!

I have received several 'lovely blog' awards from Panda Does Make-up, Clearly Beautiful and Make-up Princess so thanks very much guys much appreciated!

So I have nominated seven other blogs for awards:

Zoe from Zoella
Charlotte from Lipglossiping

The Rules:

1. Add the logo to your blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received this award

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs

4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. I love fireworks!

Still haven't received my Giles Deacon scarf though. :( x

Liss said...

That's a lovely photo! I wish my attempts at taking pics of fireworks turned out half as good :D

daisychain said...

thank you <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *