Sunday 15 November 2009

Bulldog Anti-Ageing moisturiser for men

My boyfriend has been trying out the new latest addition to the Bulldog range, which is an Anti-Ageing moisturiser (£10.49)! My first comment is my boyfriend was totally unaware that he was using an anti-ageing product, so for all you ladies out there that are concerned about their man's skin you can subtly buy this for them! Here is a little bit more about the new moisturiser... it is dermatologically tested and has a non-greasy formula designed to target wrinkles and fine lines. It contains natural ingredients including tannic acid from oak apple, botanical silicon from millet seed, vitamin E and a unique blend of five essential oils, which combine to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and deliver younger looking skin in four weeks.

Both me and my boyfriend love Bulldog products, as they contain totally natural ingredients and are not tested on animals. The new moisturiser doesn't disappoint and smells lovely and you also don't need to use much so it will last a long time. My boyfriend also said it helped stop his skin get dry throughout the day. With regards to younger looking skin, I suggest using for at least eight weeks or longer to get proper results as it is unclear now if it actually works.

Who else is a fan of Bulldog products and would your man use anti-ageing products?!

4 comments:

Liss said...

My man would totally use anti-ageing products! He always exfoliates and moisturises when he shaves, and he asked for an eye cream for his wrinkles - I need to look into one for him as the one I bought for him made his eyes sting. Never used anything by Bulldog though :)

daisychain said...

My brother is only 20, but concerned with aging (bless him). I might get him some for Christmas :)

Unknown said...

HD MAVERICK has been recognized as the only format of approved next-generation technology by the MAVERICK DVD COLLECTION Forum, which is a group of 230 companies who develop and define MAVERICK DVD formats. Members of this forum include every big name in music, movies and the computer industries,

Unknown said...

I've been using men's anti aging products since I noticed wrinkles on my forehead and eye area during my 20's, to minimize dry skin. Now that I'm almost 40, I'm taking some men's anti aging supplements, especially that I'm into sports. I need energy to perform well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

♥ Contact Form ♥

Name

Email *

Message *